👉 About this event
The Human Factor Mural helps identify biases and other factors that slow us down in a change process, and start to think about how to reverse them. Despite a clear emergency to act, we often struggle to induce and sustain behavioural change. Changing is not simple. It does not depend solely on our individual or collective will. A number of human factors related to our skills, beliefs, emotions, cognitive biases or habits act as brakes or accelerators to change.
These human factors determine our ability to act. Becoming aware of them and scientifically measuring their influence on us induce action and sustainable behavioural change.
In this session, we will focus on the topic of "self-care".
👉 The Human Factor Mural is:
1. an insightful collaborative game introducing and leveraging cognitive science notions
2. a diagnosis tool of hurdles and levers that can come in our way while navigating change
3. a starting point in an individual and collective transformation journey. How does it work?
It is an interactive workshop with 8 to 10 participants from various horizons. Participants, led by a facilitator, reflect on a behaviour they all wish to change; and are led to understand the role that emotions, biases and other factors play in changing our behaviours.
👉 On the agenda
1. Welcoming participants
2. Understanding of emotions and cognitive biases preventing us from adopting a new desirable behaviour
3. Collectively identify the levers on which to act to develop the capacity to change
4. Debrief and key takeaways
5. Individual commitments on actions to implement to enable a change in behaviours.
Cost & Fundraising. When purchasing your ticket, you contribute to supporting The Human Factor NGO action across the world (10%). The mission of the NGO is: to educate everyone on how to take care of themselves, others and their environment, by mobilising cognitive resources.
Find out more about Humans Matter athumansmatter.co/home and follow them on Linkedin @Humans Matter Asia.
Jul 14, 2023
6:30 PM (GMT+8)Add to Calendar
33-35 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR (China)
Show on map